Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Arduino stuff on ebay

JoeM

Sep 5, 2014
He is not the cheapest, most of it has a shipping charge plus is higher to begin with. There is a process to find the lowest price, plus free shipping. When shipping is free, it does not matter how many sellers you get it from, just make sure that it is the lowest price. When I found Arduino Uno for $6.98 and free shipping, I was pretty sure it was the lowest at that time. I also got the Mega 2560 for $11.99, and nano for $3.69, all free shipping. Use the sort functions and select "Buy it Now", Free Shipping, then sort on lowest first and start searching that first page of sellers for what you want. Many times you can get a lower price if you buy 2. You get that by a search like this "2pcs Arduino Uno" I tried searching your seller for the Mega and Uno and he didn't show either. Some Ebay sellers are closer to the factory that is making the parts, and they can sell for a lower price.

bigone5500

Apr 9, 2014
I bought several items from him and shipping is only $2. I did it this way so I don't have to deal with several sellers. That would be a pain. Everything I ordered ended up being about .09 per item shipping on my last order.