Connect with us

Arduino- nRF24L01

Discussion in 'Microcontrollers, Programming and IoT' started by pavankukkala, Dec 11, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. pavankukkala

pavankukkala

Mar 25, 2014
    Hi friends
    I want the two microcontrollers to be communicated via nRF24L01(Transceiver)
    Can any one guide me in this with the help of code

At Transmitter side I want to use
    Arduino Pro Mini Board
    nRF24L01
    potentimeter
    5v Power supply

At Receiver side :
    Arduino uno Board
    nRF24L01
    3.3v Power supply

1 Breadboard between these two
    I will the power through Receiver side

[​IMG]

2. heinohein

heinohein

Jan 2, 2016
    Hello,
    I do not understand what you exeactly are asking for. Every body will need more details to help you so:
    Are you working with a PC, if so unix or windows?
    Did you load an IDE, what version?
    Are you already working with a Arduino? do you own the 2 pro mini's and the 2 nrf24l01?
    Are you capable of loading a scetch? ( i did not see an USB to serial converter, if you have one which type do you have)
    did you check out http://arduino-info.wikispaces.com/Nrf24L01-2.4GHz-HowTo. It contains an example with a
    joystick eg 2 potentiometers?

3. heinohein

heinohein

Jan 2, 2016
    and by the way an 5V power supply and a nrf24l01 is not a good idea. You will kill the transmitter. You need there a step down converter or a L78L33 or simular

4. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    The nrf24l01 has 5V tolerant i/o so no level converters are required but the power supply must be 3.3V. Note that it draws significant current.

The software for this is pretty widely available and generally has examples.

Ask a Question