Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Arduino Bluetooth Push Notification Project

Electrodogs

Nov 3, 2015
currently I have been trying to build a hub that is powered by an arduino. I made it controllable by IR and it controls IR slaves around the room such as mood lights and auto-feeding a fish tank. But I would like it if would include an bluetooth module that would notify you when you receive a call or SMS message. I wanted to ask which module would be best for this project and how the code would work (if it is not self explanatory). It has a hard state alarm system hooked in too which is pure basic parts, no arduino though t connects to it to sound an alarm. It has a simple piezo beeper attached to pin one and I want it to beep twice for SMS and beep three times for a call and a constant beep when the alarm signal is triggered until the pass is typed into the logic gate system.

If you need more information please just ask.

BTW: I am working on a wrist band that has a few buttons on it that transmits IR signals it's pretty simple but I need a small battery for it. It uses Arduino Pro mini (tested with nano).

DCNoob

Oct 4, 2016
If I understood right what you want to do, I think it would be better to use wifi/gsm shield and automate everything with it.
Also I think wrist band won't be very useful as the IR signal has short range, so most of the time it will just sit on your hand, but if you connect your system to wifi or gsm internet you will be able to control everything by simply connecting to your home wifi lan with your phone or with little more work and web server you will be able to connect to your system using your mobile phone and internet connection anywhere.