Connect with us

Anyone seen a tactile switch like this?

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by Matty-t, Oct 29, 2008.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Matty-t

    Matty-t Guest

    It's in a Kenwood 7" mobile monitor. It's self centering, but if you
    activate the plunger either direction it will close with one of two
    poles depending on the direction of the throw. Kenwood has been of no
    help. I tried to pour over some google images in hopes of a source
    lead and no dice. It is a very tiny switch, and very fragile.

    If you could help me, you would save this from the dumpster =(


    - Matt
  2. Baron

    Baron Guest

    That looks a lot like one of the switches in some older CD drives !
  3. Matty-t

    Matty-t Guest

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day