Connect with us

Any Ideas

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by perkunas, Oct 13, 2012.

1. perkunas

perkunas

Oct 13, 2012
    I built a prototype using a netduino and 2 8 channel optical relays, whole bunch of wires.
    Now I'm in the planing stage to try to convert it into finished product ie PCB board.
    I like the NXP-LPC2388 its a netduino on a computer chip. I need relays though any Idea whats simple and can be mounted to a board I need them to handle 0-230v ac dc 500 watts or so.

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    hi there
    welcome to the forums. :)

cant help you with your queries, hopefully some one else can
    cheers
    Dave

3. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    Two entirely different things, the Netduino is a small developer board for ARM (aka breakout board with power supply) the NXP-LPC2388 is just the ARM chip itself, you will need to still include a majority of the extra hardware found on the Netduino developer board to get the NXP-LPC2388 up and running in the same fashion, it's not a Netduino on a chip is just a chip just like the chip found on the Netduino...

As for relays, go to Digikey or Mouser and have a look around... Or hit up Ebay and have a look around, lots of PC board mount options...

Ask a Question