Connect with us


Discussion in 'General Electronics' started by BOB URZ, Feb 28, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. BOB URZ

    BOB URZ Guest

    I am trying to ID an antenna connector to put an external antenna
    on an Anchor 4500 wireless PA system. This unit uses home grown
    UHF receivers with a built in PC board antenna (which sucks)
    The receiver have a small antenna plug type connector that looks
    just like the old motorola type auto radio antenna connector.
    But, its about 1/3 the size. It has a center pins that sticks out
    and a metal smooth sleeve for the shield. Anybody got a clue
    what they call this type of connector?

    I looked in digikey, mouser, newark and could not seem to
    find it. Its Not like a SMA or usually UHF type connectors.
    Looks just like a miniature motorola type car antenna.
    Any clues on this would be appreciated.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day