Connect with us

Analogue Electronics Practical Experiments

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Rajinder, Nov 14, 2018.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Rajinder

Rajinder

Jan 30, 2016
    Hi all,
    I am trying to get better at analogue electronics. My main issue is that i cannot read what is going on in a circuit. I am currently reading a Basic Electronics book to understand some theory work.
    I also need to be building some circuits practically. Can anyone recommend a good simple book or PDF where i can do experiments but do not have to buy expensive equipment.
    Thanks

2. Bluejets

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
    Analog does not have to include microcontrollers BUT with a few cheap Arduino clone bits and pieces off Ebay you could cover a fair bit of territory.

3. Rajinder

Rajinder

Jan 30, 2016
    Hi i am after understanding and building circuits using transistors, capacitors, FETs, Opamps, diodes etc.
    I can understand some stuff but cant get the concept of using individual components to build a circuit.

4. Bluejets

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
    It's a pretty broad request.
    Suggest you do some Googling.

5. Cannonball

Cannonball

May 6, 2017
    check out this site. https//ohmify.com

6. darren adcock

darren adcock

Sep 26, 2016
    Want to make sounds? Nicolas Collins' book "Handmade Electronic Music: The Art of Hardware Hacking" is a good hands on book that doesn't cost a lot to go through the projects. It has good descriptions as you go to help you build your understanding of what is going in each circuit. It has a list of tools you will most likely need, but most of it can be experimented with the use of a breadboard a DMM and a bench PSU or batteries. Of course you'd need some speaker amp arrangement, don't be tempted with headphones as that'll most likely result in damaged ears!

Rajinder likes this.
  7. Rajinder

Rajinder

Jan 30, 2016
    Hi thanks for the recommendation. I will take a look.

Ask a Question