Connect with us

Analog Devices AD40321

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by shrtrnd, Nov 30, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. shrtrnd


    Jan 15, 2010
    Anybody know what this device is? Date Code 1984
    I can't find a data sheet on it, Analog Devices doesn't show it in their data sheet base.
    I crossed it (I thought) to a Fluke 448 985, but a supplier that has Fluke parts says the
    AD40321 is a Fluke part number 357 830, .... so I'm confused.
    If somebody at least knows WHAT the device is, I might be able to narrow my search.
    It's in the old 8-pin can package often seen in 1984 devices.
  2. Rusty


    Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  3. shrtrnd


    Jan 15, 2010
    Thanks Rusty. I found that one from Q-Service, it's the one that confused me.
    At least I know they say it's an Op Amp with JFET input.
    Fluke often uses different numbers for the same part, depending on the instrument it goes in.
    Maybe the two are equivalent, but my Fluke literature says the 357 830 is Analog Devices part number AD40291.
    Hence my quandry.
    My Fluke literature says the 448 985 is the AD40321.
    I'm going to keep checking before I substitute the 357 830.
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day