Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Altium designer library

ektel

Jan 12, 2013
Hi,

I am new to altium designer and I cannot find component when i search it, do i have to install libraries? any tutorials would be helpful

thanks

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
For the price you pay for it, I'm sure it comes with support, doesn't it?

ektel

Jan 12, 2013
Re

For the price you pay for it, I'm sure it comes with support, doesn't it?

For anybody who has the same problem- there is a small browser icon which can be hardly seen, so clicking on that provides the library import feature. i am sure many people don't ask support for small things which are solved quicker in many other ways

I am not sure what steve mean but I am sure we will get a incomparable list of ... if we really start digging into history. many forget that they talk from the top of the same pile of list but don't know

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
I'm hardly at the top of the pile.

However I also work with software every day that provides technical support. I also provide technical support for the software our company produces.

Yes, people do ask technical support for things that are simple and have quick answers. They also sometimes fail to because they are "too trivial" and end up frustrated.

I don't use Altium designer, so I couldn't help you. As someone who works providing technical support, I pointed you at what I know well -- a source of people who do.

Sorry that you misunderstood...