Connect with us

Alguien me podría ayudar...no se escucha el audio lo puse en opción DAD pero no sale el sonido

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Oscariny, Dec 28, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Oscariny

Oscariny

Dec 28, 2017
    Alguien que me auxilie ya que al momento de reproducir no se escucha no se a que se deba ...

2. Audioguru

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
    From Google Translate: Someone to help me because at the time of playing is not heard I do not know what is due ...
    You must tell us what the sound signal comes from and what amplifier is used to play in a speaker.

3. Oscariny

Oscariny

Dec 28, 2017
    El recieved RX -500 en sonido de un celular no se escucha en las bocinas ..que botones tienen q estar encendidos

The recieved RX -500 in sound of a cell phone is not heard in the speakers .. which buttons have to be on

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2017
  4. HellasTechn

HellasTechn

Apr 14, 2013
    Welcome.
    I am sorry but you should use english so that we can understand each other. Unless someone seaks spanish and is willing to help ?

rx-500... Yamaha ?
    Please try to give us as much information as possible on what is that you try to do so we can help you best way we can.

davenn likes this.
  5. Oscariny

Oscariny

Dec 28, 2017
    Es un JVC amplificador de casa al momento de tocar el power y conectar los cables RCA no se escucha en las bocinas ...no sé qué botones y funciones en pantalla deben estar encendidas

6. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    English please or I will close the thread

Ask a Question