Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Alarm clocks are useful for hearing impaired people

ReyesBurns

Mar 14, 2009
My friend’s brother is hearing impaired and as his birthday is coming up next week, I thought I could give him a useful gift to help him as he travels often being a salesman. He often complains that he is late for appointments as his present alarm clock does not function well. Do you know of any site from where I can buy a great alarm clock for hearing impaired people?

natasha1

Mar 27, 2009
My friend’s brother is hearing impaired and as his birthday is coming up next week, I thought I could give him a useful gift to help him as he travels often being a salesman. He often complains that he is late for appointments as his present alarm clock does not function well. Do you know of any site from where I can buy a great alarm clock for hearing impaired people?

ShakeAwake Vibrating Alarm clocks are useful for hearing impaired people, heavy sleepers and people who hate jarring sounds. These clocks are battery operated portable alarm clocks with vibrator, loud buzzer alert and a snooze button that wakes up even the deepest sleepers on time. This site: www.shakeawake.com will be very helpful for you.