Connect with us

add to existing circuit to complete buzz wire game

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Zak 73, Feb 17, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Zak 73

Zak 73

Feb 17, 2017
    Hello, Im new to the forum but I'm hoping to get a bit of help. I have this circuit for a buzz wire game but it is only set up to activate the LED & buzzer when the wand touches the wire course and you lose. I would like to add another contact to have a green LED activate when you finish the course and win. Can anyone please advise? Thanks, Matrix-Board-v6-with-components.jpg

2. CDRIVE

CDRIVE Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3

May 8, 2012
    Your question would only be pertinent if the game is timed or winning is determined by not exceeding a set contact count within a set time period. Another option would be making it through the gauntlet with the objective being to turn on the green led at the end of the gauntlet and doing it without tripping the circuit. What's your flavor?

That said we've had quite a few thread starters asking about this game lately. Is this a class project of sorts?

Chris

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
Ask a Question