Connect with us

ad623 netlist download to ltspice

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by petercl14, Nov 6, 2020.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. petercl14

petercl14

Nov 6, 2020
    this is a instrumentation amplifier. it is not listed in the ltspice components under op amps although other inst amplifiers are. I have downloaded the netlist for the ad623 from analogs website. It is now listed is sub as ad623.cir.
    I want to list it under op amps. All the other components in sub have the adobe reader logo. I am getting this reply; 'fatal error no analysis request found'. no idea what this means.
    Anybody know what I need to do now to get the ad623 into my component list in ltspice? It is not like this is a third party model.
    I have downloaded the updated ltspice and the ad623 is still not in the component list.

2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
  3. bertus

bertus Moderator

Nov 8, 2019
  4. petercl14

petercl14

Nov 6, 2020
    I want to use the download from analog devices as this will use the proper symbol for a inst amplifier. the netlist is already in subcircuits. I just need to know how to proceed from here. Even if I get the Bordodynov download I will still be stuck on getting it into the components list of ltspice. I have been using another third party component in which I have to put the netlist on the simulation circuit. It would be much better to have it listed in the components of ltspice. I need to know how to get it there.

5. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    Follow post #2.

6. HarryA

HarryA

Jan 22, 2017
    If you wish to see where components are look in the path similar to:
    harry/AppData/Local/Documents/LTspiceXVII/lib/sub

I recently made a nonfunctional Arduino UNO symbol; had to put it here to see it "components"
    ../lib/sym/Misc

It did not show up in:
    This PC/Window(C:)/Program Files/LTC/LTspice/lib/sym/Misc

Ask a Question