Connect with us

Accredited online Certification for free?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by emodifi64, Sep 14, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. emodifi64

emodifi64

Sep 14, 2011
    Is there any school, manufacturer or organizations out there hosting a free course, training or exams for tech certifications?

2. jackorocko

jackorocko

Apr 4, 2010
    Boy you aren't expecting much are you? Exactly what sort of certification do you think you will get?

3. emodifi64

emodifi64

Sep 14, 2011
    Im still a student I was thinking Microsoft Office Products like excel, power point and stuff. I have a couple from Samsung for LED & LCD Repair.

4. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    most genuine certification in any field of expertise will require practical and supervised exams

Microsoft certification is a very involved process

Dave

5. emodifi64

emodifi64

Sep 14, 2011
    Still didnt answer my question and I do have experience on tv's thats what got me to get the certification so its official.

6. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Free certification is usually worth what you pay for it.

In some countries education is paid for via taxation, so even though it's "free" it's still paid for.

I can't imagine any private organisation (other than charities) providing what you seek unless you're an employee or it furthers their own needs some other way (e.g. it's advertising). And I'm not aware of charities that do this.

What country are you in?

7. emodifi64

emodifi64

Sep 14, 2011
    USA Vegas

Ask a Question