Connect with us

AC watt/ammeter w shunt?

Discussion in 'Home Power and Microgeneration' started by Robert Morein, Feb 12, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Looking for either an AC wattmeter or ammeter, with compatible inductive
    sensor, that can be wired into a distribution panel, to help manage
    inverter/generator load.

    Range around 100 amps.
    I see a lot of test gear, but I don't see a simple round meter with dial
    face markings for a compatible pickup.

  2. m Ransley

    m Ransley Guest

  3. Jameco has Ac Current Transformers for $5US that have the standard 5VA
    outputs. This is how the BIG BOYS monitor AC currents in Power Systems.

    Bruce in alaska
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day