Connect with us

AC plug vendor

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by Ray Cassick \(Home\), Jul 3, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. I am looking for someone that sells a particular type of AC power plug.

    I need a plug that can be chassis mounted that will mate up with the power
    socket in a computer power supply. I think this is an odd request since
    typically it is the male part of the plug that gets mounted in a chassis
    type setup but I need someone that sells the female end that can be mounted.
  2. John Fields

    John Fields Guest

  3. John Fields

    John Fields Guest

  4. Thanks, that's close...

    What I am looking for is a matched set (socket and plug) that I can use to
    fit a rack mount chassis into a slot in a cabinet.

    I need a socket that looks like PX0595 on that page you gave me but I need
    the make to it that can be mounted onto the chassis part and will fit into
    that socket. The plug part would need to look like PX0675 but not be
    recessed like that one is. It needs to protrude outside the chassis to mate
    up with the socket.

    I know this is odd, I can't ever remember seeing this before
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day