Maker Pro
Maker Pro

AC,DC absolute maximum parameter in datasheet of D flip flop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashik

Feb 7, 2012
what is the significance of DC,AC parameter,ABS-Absolute maximum parameter given in any flip-flop datasheet ?. what it indicates ?.why we should bother about those parameters ?

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
give us a link to a specific datasheet that you see these ratings :)

Dave

Ashik

Feb 7, 2012
74F74 D flop flop. Doesn't matter about whatever manufacturer..

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Absolute maximum ratings are those you should never exceed.

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
I addition to what Steve said, they are NOT same as the reccommeded operating conditions, which is what you should design for.

Bob

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
74F74 D flop flop. Doesn't matter about whatever manufacturer..

Well, I couldn't find it in this one.

All I see are the regular absolute maximum stuff.

Telling us to (effectively) "go find one" is a bit rude. YOU need to show US the datasheet with the stuff you don't understand. We're not paid to look stuff up until we find what we think you're talking about.

Ashik

Feb 7, 2012
Don't you know how to read datasheet ??...!! ha ha..

Well, I couldn't find it in this one.

All I see are the regular absolute maximum stuff.

Telling us to (effectively) "go find one" is a bit rude. YOU need to show US the datasheet with the stuff you don't understand. We're not paid to look stuff up until we find what we think you're talking about.
Steve : don't you know how to read datasheet...AC Electrical Parameter and DC Electrical parameter are there along with Absolute maximum parameter in Plilips 74f74 datasheet(page no 4)......You should not jump on to answer even without reading datasheet properly....If I'm saying that question is irrespective of manufacturer then you should watch datasheets very properly before commenting on my behavior....If you don't know about answer and if you don't know how to read datasheet...then you should not show your foolishness on this valuablle and important thread....

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Well, from your original question, I was looking for
DC,AC parameter,ABS-Absolute maximum
which I could not find.

Now you tell me it's the three whole sections with names that you kinda mangled together that you don't understand.

And now you're angry I couldn't read your mind?

Which particular one don't you understand? I'm not of a mind to got through them all.

Basically they tell you what voltages and currents and delays and frequencies you can expect to see/use

But you already knew that because you know more than me about reading datasheets.

Ashik

Feb 7, 2012
Instead of giving QUALITY answer,you are just focusing on irrelevant things which is not making sense at all....If you could not understand question (and datasheet) then it's your problem. Each and every section of datasheet holding very deep meaning. I 'm searching for those kind of answer not PRIMITIVE answers....I'm not angry...People without understanding question properly,Just want to Increase their NUMBER OF REPLIES and POST,they just jump on for posting foolish answer...that's the problem..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.