Connect with us

AC current sensors with interface...

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by Geir Holmavatn, May 20, 2010.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Hi,

    I'm looking for non-contact current sensors for 0-60/70A AC connected to
    some digital interface (1-wire, GPIB, RS422, ethernet etc). The
    measured cable should run through a hole in the sensor and not be
    galvanically connected.

    I need to monitor and register AC current with a computer from different

    Thanks for comments and tips on where I can find such sensors..

    regards Geir
  2. Jamie

    Jamie Guest

    You need a CT "Current Transformer"

    They also have HALL devices with integrated components to give you a
    0..10V output for current..

    THat should give you started.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day