Connect with us

Abstract of Master's Thesis

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by whitebear, Aug 24, 2012.

1. whitebear

whitebear

Aug 24, 2012
    I need an abstract in english. But my native is russian. Could you help me, please?
    Remark if there are any mistakes and sense problems.

All remarks are important for me. thanks

Original text is attached here View attachment Abstract.pdf

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    There are lots of places it doesn't read well.

I suggest writing it in Russian, and translating it through google translate. Then look at the differences in structure of sentences to try to get something that is better English.

As an example, the second through fourth paragraphs (the very short ones) read as dot points. Theay are not English sentences.

As an example
    Do you mean something like
    or something like that?

The structure of a sentence almost always includes a subject, a verb, and an object, and in trivial cases in that order.

In the case of this sentence, it appears to me that you are missing at least the verb which describes the relationship between the subject and the object.

This may help.

Technically we could help, but it's your homework. When it comes down to English Grammar, that's not really what we're experts at.

Perhaps I have given you enough information to allow you to prepare a new draft. We can certainly look at a new draft once you've prepared it. Use this thread rather than creating another so we can compare versions. At the moment, the failings of your English are quite significant and cloud the technical meaning of your abstract. Fix that first and then it will be much easier to make an assessment (if indeed we can) on the latter.

Ask a Question