Maker Pro
Maker Pro

About Programming

jerald150

Aug 8, 2011
Please help me our subject in programming is very hard can u tell me how to create a program???? please.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..

Micro Farad

Aug 8, 2011
Go to www.python.org and download Python. Newer is generally better, but I use a slightly older Python version (3.1.4) for various reasons. If you would like help from me, I recommend that version.

TBennettcc

Dec 4, 2010
What language are you programming in? C? C++? C#? .NET? Java? PHP? Perl? Python? ASP? ASP.NET?

What operating system are you using to write your programs? Linux? Unix? Mac? OS 7, 8, 9, X? 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7? Windows? XP? Vista? Windows 7?

What is the name of the course you are taking?

What specifically are you having trouble with? Object-oriented programming? Static methods? Doubles? Integers?

How old are you? Is this a university class? High school? Middle school?

The more information you provide, the better answers you are likely to get back.

Micro Farad

Aug 8, 2011
I think this guy just wants help getting started with programming, however possible. That's all I wanted when I began to learn. Python is easy to learn, easy to run, cross platform, and object oriented. It's the perfect beginner language, and it's held up for me as a useful language, even as I get better at programming, unlike Visual Basic.

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
http://www.programmingforums.org/
theres a good site that covers alot of programming language (i go on there alot).
depending on what you need it for though.
in electronics the 2 languages i see are BASIC and C(and its variants) use on microcontrollers. hope that helps