Connect with us

a little luck

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Members Lounge' started by donkey, May 19, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. donkey

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
    hey people.
    just started on my run of luck this week. I have been meaning to get a dedicated workshop for electronics projects. As some of you are aware I do security work. I found one site had lockers they were throwing out. awesome find and all it cost me was fuel to get them home. now I have somewhere to place my tools and lock them up
    A shopping mall where I work has a tobacconist(filthy habit that I am yet to quit) and the owner has been more than nice enough to give me old cigar boxes, I figure these are a great start for an enclosure as they are FREE.
    now all I need is someone to come around for free and show me what I am doing wrong with my projects lmao

2. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    Cool, I had a dedicated shop up until recently but that fell apart after a series of events outside my control... I'm trying to get back in the swing of things again because working on the kitchen table or whatever makeshift workshop I can toss together at any given time is getting real old...

3. donkey

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
    woah, to add to luck, we have a curbside(kerbside) cleanup. my neighbour just put out a large peice of laminate. can anyone say new desk top???
    all i need is someone to throw outa complete solar setup now and I will be stoked lmao

Ask a Question