Connect with us

A/C Adapter Help Please

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Eric C, Aug 8, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Eric C

Eric C

Aug 8, 2017
    Hi in need of emergency help, I know little about electronics and have this a/c adapter that broke that I need replaced by Friday. A bit baffled looking through amazon about what I'm looking for. Please any help. A link to a replacement that would work. Anything please

Attached Files:

2. BobK

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
    You need a 9V adapter capable of at least 500mA, more current capability is OK. Then there is the plug, you will need it to match the original one both in type and polarity.

The polarity may be shown on the device it powers. A picture of the old plug and the place it plugged into might help us help you.

Bob

3. Eric C

Eric C

Aug 8, 2017
    Ill get back to you with that I don't have the mixer in my possession, should have a pic tonight

4. kellys_eye

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
    It's AC output - polarity is irrelevant.

davenn likes this.
  5. Eric C

Eric C

Aug 8, 2017
    so could you tell what I need then without seeing the mixer? Here's the other end of the adapter

Attached Files:

6. Audioguru

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
    That kind of plug is available with a small hole diameter and a larger hole diameter. Get the correct one.

Attached Files:

davenn likes this.
  7. BobK

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
  8. Robert_fay

Robert_fay

Jun 15, 2017
Ask a Question