Connect with us

9.6VDC,3.3Ah power want to convert to the AC power

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by ruksi, Oct 22, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. ruksi

ruksi

Oct 22, 2013
    Hi,

I am a new comer,

I have battery operated steel tieing tool, in this machine battery working time is very less because of that I want connect this machine direct power,
    Battery pack mention as follow

9.6v 3.3Ah, ( After full charge battery power reading by multimeter 10.5v -11.25v )

So I have try with the 9 v 5A power converter, that not enough (Machine indicate like battery low)
    Then I try with 12V 5A same power converter that time it continuous working with out stopping.(not tieing, continues wire come out)

Could you please help me to make proper converter to this.
    Thanks in advance

2. duke37

duke37

Jan 9, 2011
    It is strange that your machine is so sensitive.

A silicon diode will drop about a volt so you could try 2 diodes in series with one power lead. The diodes will need to be connected in the forwad direction. Chose 5A or more diodes, they may need to be fixed to heat sinks.

3. ruksi

ruksi

Oct 22, 2013
    thanks duke.

I am not expert in this field hence could you please help me to work out this.

battery has small cerkit I will update that

4. ruksi

ruksi

Oct 22, 2013
    This are the details I have, please help me to work out this power converter.

Attached Files:

Ask a Question