Connect with us

800W SMSP

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by pcb_design, Nov 12, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. pcb_design

pcb_design

Nov 12, 2012
    Hello.

I must design and build 800W SMSP (80V/10A) for amplifier class D.
    I need to analize any circuit aplication power supply like this,compare design solution, so can anyone possess any voluable links or schemes about it?

2. CDRIVE

CDRIVE Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3

May 8, 2012
    Has your instructor placed any restrictions on components used?

Chris

3. pcb_design

pcb_design

Nov 12, 2012
    I don't have any restrictions on component used because this is my thesis.
    This will be my first project , and I need someone who provide quidance about SMSP.

4. CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
    There's the problem. Forum rules forbid us from doing students assignments, theses, etc. On the other hand there's nothing stopping you from making use of Google.

Chris

5. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    And I was able to find MANY power supply schematics that could be made to work here, and I didn't even bother digging in...

But, one would hope that at the thesis level the OP would actually be able to build their own, or at least rough the design out...

6. CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
    The world we currently occupy has had the bar lowered as to not leave emotional scars on our youth. They're all winners now. It's now so low these kids are constantly tripping over it! :rolleyes:

Chris

Ask a Question