Connect with us

74 Series IC or 555 timer project recomendations please?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by tigidig3x, May 2, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. tigidig3x

tigidig3x

Apr 24, 2013
    Hi guys, Can you recommend me a 74xx Series IC's projects or 555 timer? Not those too hard ones please and if possible if you could link a tutorial to help me? Thanks.

However, if you really cant recommend something, could you please help me in this?
    http://www.instructables.com/id/Simple-Light-Detector-with-Sensitivity-Control-No/

Please see the instructable link and teach me on how to convert this the variable resistor to potentiometer? Because i cant seem to find this variable resistor here in our place.

Or if still, it isnt possible, can you please recommend a online store where i could buy all these stuffs and ship it directly to my house? By the way, im in Davao City Philippines. Thank you guys.

2. GreenGiant

GreenGiant

Feb 9, 2012
    the definition of "potentiometer" is "variable resistor", they are one and the same.

Ask a Question