Connect with us

6 disc changer and Bug Fogger question

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by frhrwa, Aug 25, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. frhrwa

frhrwa

Jun 17, 2012
    figured I would just use one post for both my questions.. first is a simple, does anyone on here work on automotive stereo components? my 2002F-250 Ford "had" a am/fm 6disc unit, the CD portion has suddenly gotten hungry and "will not" give back the CD's.. the CD unit does unplug inside the stereo and come out separately for working on.. Next question, I have two bug foggers made by Burgess, the thermal sensors went out on both.. I've finally found the right ones to put back in... I can pop rivet them like the originals to the curve plate over the coil, but...... the wires going to them are too short now, they look like they have asbestos sheath on them, or some sort of high temp sheath, and last but not least, they are spot welded at both ends.. of which the one tool I have NOT, a spot welder...so, wire, spot weld or ?connector? thanks.. wayne

Attached Files:

Ask a Question