Connect with us

555 Buzzer

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by rdevendrakumar1989, Jun 24, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. rdevendrakumar1989

rdevendrakumar1989

Aug 9, 2012
    Hai friends,

I need a circuit to generate 5 sec sound generating buzzer... Can you please help me

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    I think what you might want is a 5 second monostable driving a buzzer.

Take a look at the 555 (google "555 monostable"). The output of the 555 can sink or source up to 200mA, so many moderate current piezo buzzers can simply be connected to the output.

3. rdevendrakumar1989

rdevendrakumar1989

Aug 9, 2012
    Hai Mr.Steve ..

I want to generate a buzzer sound for warning alarm.. Am already done by using astable multi vibrator using 555. I want to reset that sound.. If my system reaches above the reference level its generate beep sound continuously.. i feel continuous beep disturb me.. i need a circuit to reset the alarm.. or to make a sound for certain seconds... kindly help me

4. BobK

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
    So control your astable 555 with a monostable 555 circuit. You can use the reset input on the astable to turn it on and off.

Bob

Ask a Question