Maker Pro
Maker Pro

45005 Battery Charger Circuit Board Replacement

lukelivet

Dec 18, 2021
The subject Chicago Electric battery charger not working. I have around 17 volts coming off the secondary winding into the pc board. Good ground between the secondary winding and negative end of the charging cord. Nothing through the positive. The bottom of the pc board that touches the negative pole is messed up. Looking for a replacement pc board as I am not good at soldering. I do not see any signs of over heating on the rest of the pc board. The photos will no upload.

lukelivet

Dec 18, 2021
The subject Chicago Electric battery charger not working. I have around 17 volts coming off the secondary winding into the pc board. Good ground between the secondary winding and negative end of the charging cord. Nothing through the positive. The bottom of the pc board that touches the negative pole is messed up. Looking for a replacement pc board as I am not good at soldering. I do not see any signs of over heating on the rest of the pc board. The photos will no upload.

lukelivet

Dec 18, 2021
I get continuity from the u shaped area of the pc board to the first component on the traces left and right sides. The voltage measurement to the two SCRs was from the back side of the SCRS from where the red wires connect.