Maker Pro
Maker Pro

4 channel timer board help.

Fuzzy

Nov 30, 2014
Hello this is my first post here. I am searching for help from someone here on a board.
I want to find a board that can do the following procedure.
1.Enable board, set timer to 2 minutes countdown, relay 1 on contact for 2 minutes.
2. After 2 minutes a 30 second stop.
3.Timer set to 2 minutes countdown, relay 2 on contact.
4.Again 30 sec stop.
5.Timer set to 4 minutes countdown, relay 3 on contact.
6. 30 sec stop.
7. Timer set to 4 minutes count down , relay 4 on contact.
8. End of operation.

I am going to drive a motor on different speeds thats why the 4 relays. The stops is for the motor to stop spinning as it will spin backwards after each relay. I know basic electronics and i would apreciate if someone can help or even make me the board with a cost.
Thanks for you time.

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
Hi there and welcome to Electronics Point :)

Something like an Arduino with a relay output "shield" would be a ready-made and reasonably easy-to-use solution. Some programming required but there will be similar existing projects that you could use as a starting point. Capable of much more than you need, but ready-built and documented. Start at http://www.arduino.cc and Google arduino relay shield.

Fuzzy

Nov 30, 2014
Thank you for the help but i didnt mention that i am looking for a stand alone board with no pc connection. If i understand arduino right it needs a pc connected? or did i get it wrong?

Fuzzy

Nov 30, 2014
Ok i think i got it i ll buy them and i ll ask here if i cant find the solution but as i see its an easy way to program that. thank you for the support