Connect with us

3G Cell Phone Signal Booster

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by roland_xp_80, Feb 18, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. roland_xp_80

roland_xp_80

May 17, 2011
    Hi all, how are you..

I'm trying to build my own 3G cell phone booster. The idea is to catch the 2100 MHZ frequency and transmit it in my home but I don't know where to start.

If someone can help me with a simple diagram that will be very awesome.. Please let me know.. thanks.

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    A simple diagram has you walking to a shop to buy a femtocell.

3. roland_xp_80

roland_xp_80

May 17, 2011
    do you have any diagram for it?? please

4. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    This is not something you are going to toss together in a weekend, or even a week and you are not going to save any money making your own even if a schematic was handed to you, you are MUCH better off just purchasing one...

5. roland_xp_80

roland_xp_80

May 17, 2011
    the problem is I dont know where to find a fametocell item in my country..

6. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    Well we don't know your country, but Google probably knows a place or two where you can order it from, just make sure it's compatible with your countries cellular network...

7. roland_xp_80

roland_xp_80

May 17, 2011
    ok thanks bro..

8. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
  9. roland_xp_80

roland_xp_80

May 17, 2011
  10. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    You can't be the only person in Indonesia with poor cellular service and in need of these devices, have you contacted your cellular provider? Have you visited any local cellular stores and asked them for advice or direction?

11. roland_xp_80

roland_xp_80

May 17, 2011
    they dont have current their device to give local reception.. so I thought if I can build one that would be great, i think the logic is to get the 2100 MHZ, and I can get someone to build it to me if there is the schematic.. :(

12. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    It's not as simple as just tossing together some parts from a schematic, this is not an LED flasher you are dealing with a bunch of proprietary and licensed standards... You can't even get the full datasheets for most if not all of the transceiver chips (and/or network standards) unless you sign nondisclosure agreements, join organizations as a professional business and get deemed worthy of getting said information...

Again, I know you don't like hearing it but you are MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better off just getting a commercially available unit, I can guarantee there is someone in Indonesia selling them, start doing some local research...

13. roland_xp_80

roland_xp_80

May 17, 2011
    oic.. ok boss.. i will try to figure it out.. anyway thanks for your help ok?? appriciate it alot

Ask a Question