Connect with us

3d printer circuit.

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by guzzi, Mar 22, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. guzzi

guzzi

Mar 22, 2011
    is there any way i can modify this schematic?
    like add some stuff and remove things that are not necessary?

Attached Files:

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    hi there :)

apart from being very difficult to read,
    what are you trying to achieve ?. if you want to remove/change things I can only assume you dont want to use it as a printer any more

cheers
    Dave

3. guzzi

guzzi

Mar 22, 2011
    Hi Dave,
    Thanks for your reply :)
    I do want to use it as a printer. But was wondering if there are certain parts that can be replaced, like the IC's.
    the idea is to make a motherboard for a printer. but not the exact same one as the reprap model. but something a little different.

Regards.

4. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    There are almost always things that can be changed for other things which do the same stuff in different ways, or which have different connections, etc.

However, unless you know *exactly* what you are doing, it will operate differently. That means (in the best case) you will have some obscure hardware bug that appears at odd times. More often it means that it just won't work. Les likely, but possible is that things get damaged and magic smoke is released.

You question is impossible to answer as it could be asked of any single component, or small groups of components. Asking it of a significant subsystem opens so many possibilities that we would not have time or space to even list them all.

At the moment it's a bit like asking:

If you have problems sourcing a particular part (for example), then that is something we could consider for you.

Ask a Question