Connect with us

3D pov display Full Design

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Quwat, Jun 14, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Quwat

Quwat

May 31, 2013
    Hello everybody

I feel my design is ready for the insanity check, so could you please read over it and point out anything I may have missed?

Here is the document explaining my design.

Thanks, this will help my school project a lot.

2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    Could you post a pdf of your document? I canot access the google-doc.

3. Quwat

Quwat

May 31, 2013
  4. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    how big is the file its not displaying from the dropbox either
    I waited for almost 1 minute with nothing happening

Dave

5. Quwat

Quwat

May 31, 2013
  6. KrisBlueNZ

KrisBlueNZ Sadly passed away in 2015

Nov 28, 2011
    Where are the schematics?

I can help you with your spelling and punctuation if you want. I can't be bothered with a lot of mark-up but you can send me your source document, I'll fix the errors I can find and send it back to you, and you can do a document comparison to see what I've changed. PM me for an email address if you want me to do that.

7. Quwat

Quwat

May 31, 2013
    There is a link to the schematic in there.

I can't send personal messages, apparently I need to have posted more the 15 times first.

But here is an editable online copy, if you really think its that important.

8. Jensonhead

Jensonhead

Jun 22, 2013
    I read the document, as well as the wikipedia article on "persistence of vision", and while it all sounds like it might be interesting, I have no idea what it's about. Something to do with a fan?

Maybe you know what this is, and maybe a lot of other people do to, but I have no clue. If getting people to "buy in" to the concept, I think you are going to have to put some more effort into connecting with interested persons reading your document, because from my perspective it went from vague to technical with not much in between.

Who is the document for?

9. Quwat

Quwat

May 31, 2013
    The design document is intended to get feedback on an in progress design, so I tried to keep the document as brief as I could.

It was intended for more experienced hobbyists, to point out any problems my design has in fundamental terms. So I can confidently move onto construction.

Although it seems that the way I presented it wasn't sufficient, as since then problems have been raised and resolved from talking in person for feedback.Yet nothing about the design was raised in the comments on the document.

Eventually I will come back here and show how the design progressed and explain everything in full. That would be when I would "get people to buy into it"

Ask a Question