Connect with us

27Mhz FM Transmitter and receiver circuit.

Discussion in 'Radio and Wireless' started by Rakesh nampalli, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Rakesh nampalli

Rakesh nampalli

Mar 14, 2019
    Hello guys, I designed a 27Mhz Fm transmitter and receiver but not able to get constant frequency at transmitter, iam trying to keep crystal oscillator so can you suggest me proper circuit (or) any Integrated chips in market for 27Mhz Fm radios.

Regards,
    Rakesh N
    [moderator edit: E-Mail removed. Please answer within this thread or use pm]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2019
  2. Audioguru

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
    Toys used 27MHz for radio control and CB radio many years ago. FM was not used, instead AM or pulses were used.
    FM modulates the frequency so it would be difficult to modulate the frequency of a crystal oscillator.

3. Rakesh nampalli

Rakesh nampalli

Mar 14, 2019
    Thank you for reply, iam generating 27mhz frequency but not constant frequency, trying make FM CB radio(27mhz)

4. Audioguru

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
    The MC2833 IC is obsolete and is not made anymore. I think CB radio is also obsolete.

5. TCSC47

TCSC47

Mar 7, 2016
    I assume that you have googled the subject. There are a few circuits out there but not many. There is a reason for this. CB radio was introduced in the 70's to give untrained people access to the sort of communication that radio amateurs have. But if any Tom, Dick, or Harry has access to DIY radio transmitters they could create havoc with the airwaves and the people and services who depend on them. Thus CB radio equipment was only allowed if it had been commercially manufactured and undergone a rigorous test scheme. If you are experimenting with radio transmission, it is important to keep the power output less than 100mW. If you are interested in the CB community (if it still exists?) buy a commercial set up.

Ask a Question