Connect with us

24v charger cord

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by jordan, Jul 28, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. jordan


    Jul 28, 2011
    I have a 24v cordless weed wacker and the transformer in the charger cord went bad. where can i find a 120v ac, 60 hz, 20w to 25 vdc, 500mA transformer? The brand of the line trimmer is American Gardner Yard Stick (YS24). Thanks for any help.
  2. daddles


    Jun 10, 2011
    The first thing to do is to contact the manufacturer for a replacement.

    If you could live with a wall wart that's just a transformer, check the usual places like All Electronics, Goldmine, Mouser, Digikey, Jameco, etc.

    You might want to make sure that the transformer is bad -- they don't fail very often. More likely it's the electronics.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day