Connect with us

1KW DC to AC Pure Sine Wave Power inverter

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Learning, Oct 10, 2009.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Learning

Learning

Oct 10, 2009
    Hello,
    I want to design and build a power inverter. I have a 48 VDC source and I want an output of 110 VAC 60 Hz. The maximum power rating of the inverter is 1KW.
    I'm lost between the output wave forms! Should I design a modified sine wave or a pure sine wave inverter!
    I prefer to design and build a pure sine wave but I'm not sure how easy or hard would that be!
    Well as my nickname says! I'm Learning and I really haven't built any power electronics circuits, so I'm kind of lost. I'm not sure how to start or where to start from, and I only have 2 months left before I finish this project!
    Do you have any experience!? Can you put me on the right track!? Can you provide me with any link where I could learn more about the process and the inverter!?
    Thank you for reading this Post and Thank you for thinking about an answer! I really appreciate you.

Learner

Ask a Question