Connect with us

19 inch LED TV usb port

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by amz mario, Oct 24, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. amz mario

amz mario

Oct 24, 2015
    Hello guys im new and have basic knowledge but skillful n a quick learner. I have this 19 inch led tv. Its functions have been disabled. I.e I cant access USB when I select it on the tv as the option does nothing. Nor does anything happen when I click freeview. I go to menu and tge setup is darkened n I can't select it. I would like to make the USB Work as I knoe it can n the rest too. I just need to know how..also to remove restrictions off tv. Could ypu guys pleasr help?

2. biggerB

biggerB

Oct 4, 2015
    Its really impossible to help you with a specific issue given the information you're providing. You should start by searching google for your specific model of TV and see if it has similar problems for other people

3. 73's de Edd

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
    Sir Mario Amz . . . . . .

"I have this 19 inch led tv". . . . . . .that narrows down our researching to but a mere 197,436 possibilities . . . .

Brand and the model number of that TV please.

73's de Edd

4. amz mario

amz mario

Oct 24, 2015
  5. amz mario

amz mario

Oct 24, 2015
    It just says on the back "C19249DVb" and nothing else

6. 73's de Edd

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015

BOY . . . .that was a fast info reply . . . .

So . . . . you have yourself a Cello brand TV model C19249DVB

Is any of this info being a helpful solution ?:

I only caught the need of having to use a "skinny" USB aspect by virtue of the ports being
    placed soooooooo close to each other.

I only see one 19./20 inch owners manual, which may COMPLETELY vary from your set . . as . .

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/913699/Cello-C19103quad.html

But I think that suffix of the end "DVB" is being most important, so why not look at the manual for its
    27 inch "big brother" the model C27118DVB and see if it is having operational information that is
    being the same as for your model.

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/706311/Cello-C27118dvb.html

73's de Edd

7. amz mario

amz mario

Oct 24, 2015
    The menus are there but its been disabled ie I cant access the usb feature as its disconnected frim the board but it is still on there. I wabt to be able to re connect it n use it througg the options. Its like someone s put a limited access account on there as I cant access the setup menu. How can I get aroubd these things. Id like to use the disconectd port n watch things

8. Alec_t

Alec_t

Jul 7, 2015
    Try to find an online user forum for that brand/model, and perhaps someone can tell you how to do a 'factory reset'.

9. amz mario

amz mario

Oct 24, 2015
    I cabt access the menus fir a reset. Theyve been disabled

10. amz mario

amz mario

Oct 24, 2015
    I looked around on jow to do a factory reset. The option is in s menu which I cant access its restricted. Any ideas ? How canni reprogramme or hard reset?

11. 73's de Edd

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015

Sr Mario Amz . . . . . .

AhhhhhhhhhSooooooooo . . .you need . . . . .Service Menu Access . . .ehhhhhh ?

Go about 3/4 the way down this page and there are two procedures for access to the service menus of Cello brands :

http://www.justanswer.com/uk-electronics/7i8br-baird-37-lcd-tv-sister-asked-look-at-model.html

There are also two more Cello code possibilities at this site below:

http://www.tv.quuq.org/forum/index.php?topic=5700.0

And lastly, is there a chance that you bought this unit at a FABULOUSLY LOW, LOW, LOW price at a flea market off the back end of
    a ramshackle truck from two itinerant wine-o's?

Then, this set just might happen to be a "sheltered" model that was made SPECIFICALLY for use in a Hotel or Motel .

Some of those have limited access to menus , just so customers / tenants kids won't be screwing things up by wild button pushing !
    (Hotels also see need to go into the audio menu to set the upper limit on sound so that next door tenants would not be disturbed.)

At the Cello customer help / info site . . . . . and if you plug in YOUR number for a search, they won't even admit to its existance .

http://www.celloelectronics.com/instructions/brand/cello

Maybe you need to contact them here and have them answer just exactly what set you have . . .since it doesn't exist . . .and if what
    you want to accomplish, can be done by a Service Menu access.

But you CAN get into some GOD AWFULL trouble if you get some specific settings values out of adjustment , (by your not writing
    down the ORIGINAL data values ) and even a default setting might not correct..

CONTACT SITE . . . . . .at Cello:

http://www.celloelectronics.com/static_pages/page/contact-us

73's de Edd

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    Tha fios agaibh likes this.
  12. amz mario

amz mario

Oct 24, 2015
    Yes excatly it is a sheltered model. I have emailed them already. Isnt there any way I can accwss these service menus?
    Thank u guys for helping I really appreciate it. Ans yes I have about 100 of these which I need to sort out

13. amz mario

amz mario

Oct 24, 2015
    Ok so then I pressed source n 2580 the screen jus started changing colour to every colour n thst was it. The other codes did nothibg

14. 73's de Edd

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015

Did you include Menu 9527 in your tests ?

Cello communications . . . .

" I have emailed them already."

And if having received a response back was its content more of a . . . .
    Piss on you

Or was it being a . . . .
    Service menu . . .SERVICE MENU ? . . . . .I have no idea what you are talking about.

Look at these glowing Cello product evaluations:
    Particularly by Fantastic . . . burnt TWICE

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neon-2469F-24-inch-Widescreen-Freeview/product-reviews/B0042RTY9U

Although they purport to be a manufacturing facility in olde Ainglee . . . .how come I suspect
    them to actually be stuffing China chassis into their TV cabinets.
    AND on the topic of cabinets, on your second pi,c why the clear plastic cabinet rear, are they
    visible demos, and are the white BROTHER ? labeling strips theirs or your add on ?

In the US of A we have Underwriters Laboratories identifier numbers so that THE actual originating manufacturers can be looked up
    Is the case the same in the U.K. ?
    If so, look for that type of number somewhere on the set.

73's de Edd

15. amz mario

amz mario

Oct 24, 2015
    I tried everything there. I did the menu 9527 option. The only thing to respond was the menu 2580 in which the screen kept changing colours every two seconds. You guys r so helpful im flattered.
    Also when emailing them they just said "serial number pls" despite me already providung it. Triggering another five day respond time wait

And yes the item was bought see through and those stickers are all original. Ill take more pics n upload

16. duotechelectronics

duotechelectronics

Nov 5, 2015
    Hey,
    If you can't find the USB option plz try this
    Press TV/AV on your remote.
    A pop option will come, at end of pop option there is a option of media plz select. and you will find your USB

thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2015
  17. 73's de Edd

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015

Sr Mario Amz . . . . .

IF you haven't ALREADY tried this . . . . . looks like duotechelectronics, might have acidentally stumbled upon this thread and is using his very first post to be your Savior.
    He just may be familiar with that specific set of yours OR may have seen . . . . . .

Using my past supplied URL for your sets "big brother" companion set:

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/706311/Cello-C27118dvb.html

And then refining that down to :

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/706311/Cello-C27118dvb.html?page=17#manual

They say:

[​IMG]

BTW . . . .

" Ans . . . . . . Yes, I have about 100 of these which I need to sort out"

WOW . . . . then YOU must be that "re-seller", hoping to make your fortune . . . . as per

( Is there a chance that you bought this unit at a FABULOUSLY LOW, LOW, LOW price at a
    flea market off the back end of a ramshackle truck from two itinerant wine-o's?)

Psssssssssst. . . . . Hey buddy ! wanna buy a Greeeeaaaaat naked Tele . . . . .cheeeeeeeeeeeep ?

73's de Edd

18. amz mario

amz mario

Oct 24, 2015
    Yeah I got it cheap but tbh I emailed cello. They replied fast the next day. Then I answered there question when they asked fkr the serial number. Then they didn't reply. I emailed four times after. And no reply. And I used a different email account. They asked me where I got it n just never replied. I gace different serial number. There so unhelpful and rude. Its been weeks

Ask a Question