Connect with us

10nJ100 Capacitor ?

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by Tim C., Nov 4, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Tim C.

    Tim C. Guest

    I need to figure out a replacement part for a board.

    Seaching Digikey, I cannot find any caps called "10nJ100"
    It has no other markings on it.

    It's about .4 wide x .1 thick x .3 tall rectangular, off white in

    Any ideas as to what this is?

  2. Tim Williams

    Tim Williams Guest

    You never find things by label, FYI. You have to read it..
    0.01µF = 10nF, 100V (J is tolerance or style?), film, square molded case.

  3. Externet

    Externet Guest

    It is 10 nanoFarads at 100 Volts and the J whatever tolerance the
    manufacturer asigned to that letter.
  4. Rich Grise

    Rich Grise Guest

    If I were pressed into hazarding a guess, I'd say 10 nF, (.01 uF); type
    J dielectric (whatever that is) or code J tempco; 100V.

    See if you can find a local TV and stuff repair shop, and see if they'll
    let you stick it on their LCR meter. :)

  5. I would guess 10 nanofarads (0.01 uF) 5% 100 volt DC, mylar.
    Perhaps like these: Data/B3252x (MKT and MFT).pdf
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Similar Threads
There are no similar threads yet.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day