Connect with us

10.7 MHz oscillator with transistor

Discussion in 'Radio and Wireless' started by aurelZ, Jul 17, 2019.

1. aurelZ

aurelZ

Jun 10, 2019
    Really?
    I don't know from where you digg all that observation in a shape like "WallOfText"
    Just to let you know ,i finished my high electronic school somewhere at the end of 1988.
    And from then to now i have build many electronic projects.
    fixing many electronic devices,TV,Receivers etc
    So i am surprised about simple thing as is ceramic filter for 10,7Mhz which you can find
    in almost any analog FM radio receivers ,car radios,satelitte receivers and i really don't get it what kind of data you need.
    Here is the image of ceramic filter i use
    MURATA_E10_7J.gif

2. Audioguru

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
    The very simple 10.7MHz oscillator you posted in post #15 has an output which is AM and FM combined so it is a poor way to test an FM demodulator that is supposed to reject AM.

3. aurelZ

aurelZ

Jun 10, 2019
    AM and FM combined so it is a poor way to test an FM demodulator that is supposed to reject AM.

Yes Audioguru , i can agree with that but don't forget that main purpose of
    FM detector to pass only one carrier frequency which is 10.7 and as such this circuit is the
    simpliest soulution.
    In the past you must know there are some electronic kit-s with such a option.
    As far as i can say ,for me this topic is finished.
    all best...

Ask a Question