Maker Pro
Maker Pro

heating element

pete g

Sep 14, 2010
hi, does anyone know where I can purchase a hakko clone hearing element A1322. I want to buy from an American seller.

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
I presume you mean a heating element.
There are plenty available online. From us12 dollars to us20. Whether they are clones or genuine is anybodys guess.
May I ask why you want a clone?.

Martin

dave9

Mar 5, 2017
In my experience one of the greatest weaknesses of those Hakko clone soldering stations (outside of what a perfectionist wants, I mean to just use it to solder) is they use low quality wand wire that is prone to internal breaks.

For this reason I would buy the entire wand, to get new wire as well as the heating element in it, considering they are about $8 delivered on ebay.

However for a couple dollars less you can get just the heating element, also in the search results from this link which is "supposed" to be for only US sellers (but look at the estimated shipping/arrival date in case a listing has a shady origin as US but isn't really):

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=A1322+soldering+iron&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=1

pete g

Sep 14, 2010
In my experience one of the greatest weaknesses of those Hakko clone soldering stations (outside of what a perfectionist wants, I mean to just use it to solder) is they use low quality wand wire that is prone to internal breaks.

For this reason I would buy the entire wand, to get new wire as well as the heating element in it, considering they are about $8 delivered on ebay.

However for a couple dollars less you can get just the heating element, also in the search results from this link which is "supposed" to be for only US sellers (but look at the estimated shipping/arrival date in case a listing has a shady origin as US but isn't really):

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=A1322+soldering+iron&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=1
only because the iron I have is a clone. the cost of the replacement parts is very cheap. also, I wanted to see if I could replace the heating element, just to do it. thank you guys, for your response.